So here's an update of my 34 @ 34; 8 down, 3 in progress, 23 still to go. Last year I got through 24 of 33 so as long as I can beat that I'll be happy.
1. Complete a large home renovation project (eg - kitchen, ensuite)
2. Do the Yarra Valley with Leela and Danny.
4. Cook a Terducken.
5. Build or rebuild/refurbish a piece of furniture.
6. Do a weekend trip with wifey to another city in Australia.
7. Donate $1000 to charity.
8. Buy a new big fancy Xmas tree.9. Get my teeth cleaned at the dentist.
10. Buy a king size bed.
12. Buy a piece of furniture from Matt Blatt. Went there, didn't want to buy anything :-(
13. Get a tattoo (still borderline on this one).
14. Read a book about Louis Armstrong. In progress
15. Learn how to make sausages.
17. Watch the sunrise over the ocean.
18. Photograph a series of portraits of my friends. I'm calling it, 'A Day Out With ....' and we'll hang out for a day, do fun stuff and I'll take a bunch of photos of friend in the process. Sounds fun hey? In progress - wanna do a Day Out With me?
19. Write a love letter to my wife.
21. Attend a winemakers dinner.
23. Bake my own bread (that's not a euphemism, I really want to bake a loaf of bread and try to perfect it!).
25. Try Yoga.
26. Do a day-trip with my Mum.
27. Get a pair of custom made jeans.
29. Install a rainwater tank at home.
30. Play blackjack at a casino.
31. Spend a night on a boat/yacht/ship.
32. Go for a massage.
33. Host a vintage dinner party with my mate Natie.